Santa Clarita Mold Removal Services
For Expert Mold Remediation, Call American Craftsman Restoration
Mold is extremely difficult to deal with. In damp, humid environments, mold spores grow rapidly, and can quickly infest your home or office. Several types of toxic mold, including the infamous black mold, can pose a serious health hazard. American Craftsman Restoration can help you eradicate mold from your property once and for all. We work with only the best Santa Clarita mold removal technicians, and we have the experience needed to tackle even the most difficult mold infestation.
Preventing Mold Growth
We often see mold forming in buildings that are suffering from water damage. Even something as small as an overflowing toilet that saturates your carpet can cause mold growth if not cleaned up correctly. Leaking pipes, damaged roofs, and excess humidity can all contribute to a mold problem. Additionally, if your property has flooded or experienced a severe rainstorm that destroyed the exterior of your house, allowing water in, you will need to work with professionals to repair the damage and dry out your property.
Mold is often found:
- In damaged drywall
- In basements, attics, and crawlspaces
- Under sinks, such as bathroom and kitchen sinks
- In water-logged carpets and other water damaged flooring
- In water-damaged furniture and soft furnishings
- Around plumbing fixtures
Dealing with mold on your own can be difficult. Often, pinpointing the source of your water damage is challenging, and you are unlikely to remove all of the mold without the help of a professional. When you hire American Craftsman Restoration, we will inspect your property, create a moisture map, and uncover what is causing your mold problem. We will then provide you with a clear remediation plan.
Mold Remediation Services
Dealing with a mold problem is a detailed process. There are many moving parts and many things that must be done. First and foremost, the moisture problem needs to be addressed. We will need to identify the damaged area and repair it if you are dealing with faulty plumbing. If your mold problem started as a result of a flood, we would need to remove the water and dry out the affected area fully. We will then remove the mold, adhering to EPA standards. This usually involves spraying a mold killer over the affected area and then coming back to encapsulate the space to ensure that it does not grow back.
Signs you have a mold problem include:
- A musty or damp odor in your home
- Cold-like symptoms that persist
- Itchy eyes
- Aggravated throat
- Difficulty breathing
Mold problems are serious, and if you suspect that you have mold growth in your home or commercial property, you should contact us immediately. We will send an experienced Santa Clarita mold removal specialist to inspect your property.
4 Myths About Mold Removal
1. Mold removal can be very cheap - When it comes to acquiring the proper equipment, insurance and worker's compensation there isn't going to be an ultra-cheap option when it comes to mold removal. And if one company is a lot cheaper than the rest, then they're cutting necessary corners.
2. Mold removal removes all the mold - This is why the process is better described as mold remediation. If there is a Santa Clarita mold removal professional telling you that they're removing all the mold then they're simply not telling the truth.
3. Mold won't come back after removal - There is no mold remediation expert that can assure anybody that mold won't come back. That is up to how well you ventilate your home and rid yourself of any excess standing water.
4. No DIY mold removal - While our mold removal specialists will always be in to help when you call, there are also instances when you can help yourself. Make sure to wear gloves and a mask to protect yourself and use a disposable brush with over the counter mold cleaner.
You can trust them completely! I would never use anyone else for construction, repairs, or restoration.- Laurie C.
All of us at Valleywide Leasing are excited to use them for more buildings in the future!- Valleywide Leasing
This is a company that is attentive, professional, and meticulous with the work they do!- Kelly K.
They are very fast and professional and I trust them completely.- Wanda D.
I urge you to not look any further than American Craftsman- Ryan K.